Woke up this morning for a great swim next to the hotel. The water was crisp and clear... despite being a lake. The water felt good with a long sleeve wet suit and then went for a 30 min run. ( I just love the feeling of crisp cool morning run) Then went to my room and did a little bit of core. As the food is very expensive, I went to the grocery store and brought my own food. Also, there isn't much I can eat in these things. So I had for breakfast:
Veggie Bed:
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of Vegetable medley
1/4 cup of Mix Nut/Chia seeds
Toppings:
1 peach
1 banana
1/4 cup of cottage cheese
1/4 cup of greek yogurt
1/4 cup of tofu
All mixed together... it tasted good.
Then, we went for packet pick up and bike pickup. I'm very excited to say that the support crew here is phenomenal. The Goodie bag is great!
After getting our bike and headed back to the hotel. I got on my bike to ride a little of the course... it is a challenging course but good. Very happy that I did it. My other athletes did it as well and felt great.
Got back to the hotel and jumped into the look so I can freshen up... it felt amazing! Laid by the lake and listened to Chrissie Wellington's book on Audible. Love it!!!!!
Just went through the athlete's dinner with Endurance Sports Travel with my athletes and met a few colleagues.
I'm very excited about this race and how the outcome is going to be.
Quote of the day: Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw.

No comments:
Post a Comment