Last year my doctor didn't allow me to race IM Wisconsin due to my head injury... I can't believe ti has been a year. However it is time to redeem myself. I'm very excited and going to perform my best IM RACE so far.... how exciting.
My life has changed a lot... now that I'm single.... I think I already said that.... and I'm traveling alone... it will be fun.
Dating as a Triathlete
I have been on a few coffee dates with people and it is horrible!!!!
People don't workout, are stuck up, cocky, self centered and insecure... yeap... I'm going to be single for a very long time. Not that I'm comparing it to my ex... that is another topic.... but I couldn't get any better... i'll explain and throw my heart out there one day.
However, I'm an emotional kind of guy and I'm always leading... sometimes it will be good just to be vulnerable and let go. Allow someone else take charge... yeap...i'm too independant. LOL
Well that's it for now. I'll chat later.
No comments:
Post a Comment