Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday's Recap

Right before I went to bed last night, I felt my leg aching and I took my pain medication.  The medication knocked me out and I woke up with a migraine. I went to coach the group and had two appointments that day.  The headache and the depression kept beside me all day. I had to get on my bike for at least two hours, that didn't happen. I didn't have the energy and my head felt to heavy. I cooked dinner and watched a movie with my partner.  It is time to go to bed now and I feel like I have congestion or just pressure in my forehead. The same kind of pressure before I was taking the steroid. I think I have to go see my Doctor on monday again.

On a side note, I am very happy with my partner and my athletes for following through with their training.  They are going to do great in their upcoming races.  Well tomorrow is another day and I am going to try and run in the morning. It is going to be my first attempt after the accident. Let see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment