Sunday, June 14, 2015

The weekend in Williamsburg - Part 1

Well this weekend was a good weekend and gave me lots of perspective. On Friday night, I took a flight to Richmond, VA and then drive to Williamsburg. I was going to meet my colleague, Will #$@$ ( I won't give his last name) to go and set up the NormaTec booth at Challenge Williamsburg. I don't know why I was calling it Wellington... different state. LOL
However, when i landed in Richmond, Will calls me and let me know that they cancelled his flight and rerouted him a different path. Keep in mind he lives in WI, so everything changed when he got to Chicago. He was supposed to arrive before me and didn't So that pushed us back significantly. We were supposed to go to bed by 12 AM Saturday. However, with his flight delayed, he didn't arrive till 2:30 am. As a good colleague, i slept in the car and waited for him. We got home at 3:30 AM and had to wake up early and go to the expo. 
  

We get to the expo and set up... OMG it was so hot! We had to buy fans to keep us cool. The fans  did their best to push the steamy heat.  Ran into a great friend of mine that lives in Jacksonville.. Miss Susan Haag... she has done a total of 83 IM... CRAZY lady... admirable... but oh dear.


Well after taking a nice picture we started the journey for the next day... i'll explain you the picture of the hand on the next blog. 

Take my hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment