What a wonderful day!!!! Woke up at 4;30 am and getting ready for my run at 5:30 am. I have a two hour run and going to run with my friend Donnie and the Tri Club. Donnie is a great runner and pacer. He has done Boston several times and he has a lot of potential to go Pro as a Triathlete if he follows a training plan and doesn't allow life to get in the way. However, I am really happy to run with him... I laugh a lot.
Yesterday went to Target to look for a few things and I went by the candle aisle.... didn't smell a thing! I used to collect candles... I can't do that anymore. However, I opened a vanilla candle and took a deep inhale... nothing. Just imagine everything smelling the same.... nothing!!!!! I left a little frustrated... I love the vanilla candle or apple cinnamon NOTHING!!
However, I ran to Speech Pathologist and she gave me hope. She told me that the brain is healing and it might come back!
No comments:
Post a Comment